Wednesday 15 January 2014

Look who's vaping

Came across an article this morning in the Daily Mail. Pretty good article as well, discussing why the petty bureaucrats are trying to ban e-cigarettes from the public spaces when doctors are saying they do help you quit and can save millions of lives. I recommend reading it.

But, being a Top Gear fan, what really caught my eye was this picture of Richard Hammond's vapeface. I just became an even bigger Top Gear fan. I think it's fantastic that more and more celebrities make the switch as well... vaping might just become 2014's trendiest thing to do.




1 comment :

  1. Do something that makes you comfortable, such as a massage while listening to music, which I like. Fill a bucket of water in a foot massager at home, put your feet in, turn on the music, feel the rolling of the soles of your feet, and heal in the music and warmth. Accept the setbacks, get yourself together and start again.

    ReplyDelete